Danse Macabre Limited Edition Giclee Print
About Danse Macabre
This work is a part of the artist’s Abandon series and was created during the spring of 2020 while in lockdown in Belgrade. During this time, Genevieve observed that the wildflowers and grasses were left untamed in the city, as human activity slowed to a halt. This brought a little wildness and wilderness into the urban areas.
Danse takes its title from a poem by Henri Cazalis that reminds us that though our journeys may be different, we share the same destination.
The piece also takes some inspiration from Art Nouveau with curvilinear forms and subtle pink, green and gold colours. Inspired by the dancing in the poem, the expressive and sophisticated gestures create a sense of movement.
Printed on Hanemuhle Bamboo Archival paper, signed limited edition Giclee Print. Shipped with a numbered certificate of Authenticity.
Each Print is a numbered Limited Edition
A3 (12x16.5inch | 1 inch border) - Edition of 25
A2 - (16.5x23.5 inch | 0.5 inch border) - Edition of 15
A1 - (23.5 x 33 inch | 0.5 inch border)- Edition of 10
All prints are signed and numbered with a certificate of Authenticity.
Framing choices are Black, White or Oak 23mm wide with a white mount.
About this artwork
● Available in __A3__ (Edition of _25), __<A2__ (Edition of 15) or __A4__ (Edition of _10) including a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Bamboo Giclée paper, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched with FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING within 3-5 days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks to the UK or Europe and in 2 to 3 weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.