Silk - Limited Edition Giclee Print
Silk is part of the Fugue States Collection - Paintings exploring the connection between our sense of identity and how memory shapes it. All the paintings in this series have a rich deep palette of coppery tones and teals.
This painting is about the sense of fluidity that our identity really has, that it shifts as we grow and as we live our lives. The title comes from the idea of threads of silk weaving together to build this flowing form that our life and sense of place within it.
The forms and colours take inspiration from nature, particularly the colours of moths and the undergrowth. This painting has subtle energy and a calm presence. It would work in a bedroom or quiet space for reflection.
If you choose a framed edition they will be framed in a 2.3mm wide wooden frame with a mount board.
- A3 and A2 are under glass with a 0.5inch mount.
- A1 is under museum quality perspex with a 1inch mount.
Printed on Hanemuhle Bamboo Archival paper, signed limited edition Giclee Print. Shipped with a numbered certificate of Authenticity.
Each Print is a numbered Limited Edition
A3 - (12x16.5inch | 1 inch border) - Edition of 25
A2 - (16.5x23.5 inch | 0.5 inch border) - Edition of 15
A1 - (23.5 x 33 inch | 0.5 inch border)- Edition of 10
All prints are signed and numbered with a certificate of Authenticity.
Framing choices are Black, White or Oak 23mm wide with a white mount.
About this artwork
● Available in __A3__ (Edition of _25), __<A2__ (Edition of 15) or __A4__ (Edition of _10) including a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Bamboo Giclée paper, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched with FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING within 3-5 days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks to the UK or Europe and in 2 to 3 weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.